– Milk chocolate Intense 35% Veliche Gourmet
– Dried raspberry pieces
Recipe (for 100 truffles)
500 grams Granulated sugar
16,6 centiliters Water
150 grams Rose water
– Boil the granulated sugar with water to 123°c.
– Remove the pan with sugar syrup from the heat and add the rose water.
(Tip: if desired, it is also possible to add raspberry aroma. This will give the syrup an extra twist and a different colour. Recipe would then be 125 grams of rose water and 25 grams of raspberry aroma).
– Gently stir the rose water into the sugar syrup.
– Pour the mass into two basins.
– Repeat this process continuously until the mass cools down to 30°C.
– Using a piping bag, squeeze the sugar syrup into the liquid truffles.
– Leave the liquid truffles to stand for 12 hours, in order for a thin crystallisation layer to form.
Method of decoration
– Fix the Zebra pink sticks in the liquid truffles with a cap of milk chocolate.
– After the chocolate has hardened, you can put the truffle through a bath of milk chocolate Intense 35%. (Tip: if necessary, add some melted cocoa butter to make the chocolate a little thinner)
– Before hardening, sprinkle pieces of raspberry crispy over the liquid truffles. Also place a pink leave directly on the truffle.